Squirrel is an independant consultancy business that specialises in integration and implementation of CRM and other business software. We enable our clients to solve real business problems by helping them implement and integrate technology solutions that streamline process, engage their customers and unlock the value of their data.
Our team of 10 enjoy a culture of feedback, learning and exploration of software, technology and methods of achieving solutions that deliver a positive impact for clients. There is a high sense of belonging and rewards for being a high performer. Our team bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace.
Squirrel is an equal opportunity employer.
The Squirrel team is looking for an enthusiastic and driven CRM Implementation Consultant who will work with clients to support the development of their operational/growth strategy, with a particular focus on business systems.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply their skills and experience to a wide range of tasks, situations and business challenges and problems. This role will throw you into exciting and varied client-facing projects. It will give you the chance to lead the charge and drive our systems implementation strategy by digging into real problems from the start – contributing as much as you’re learning. You will get a taste of what it is like to work with small to medium businesses on live projects and make an impact.
Onboarding with a senior Consultant will be provided. Culture of feedback, learning and exploration of new software, features and methods of achieving solutions that deliver a positive impact for clients and each other.
CRM Consultants work closely with clients and the delivery team (IT Support and Developers) to design and implement Zoho CRM. We want somebody who is capable of taking a scope of work and bringing it to life. You must be process driven, have high attention to detail and delight in unlocking the benefits of automation and integration for growing businesses.
Essential skills & experience
- At least 3 years consulting experience and project management
- Design and implementation on the Zoho CRM platform and suite of applications
- Design and implementation of marketing automation (e.g. Zoho Campaigns, HubSpot, MailChimp)
- Design and implementation of business process automation / workflow
- Creation and integration of Zoho Forms, mail merge and inventory templates
- Ability to facilitate user training and develop training resources
- Good planning and problem solving skills
- A curious mind and capable work ethic
- An ability to problem solve under pressure
- A talent for collaboration and communicating (ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment)
- An ability to work individually and take responsibility for your projects
- A focus on the end user/customer
A degree in information technology, business, project management or a related field will be appropriate. Several years of applicable work experience. A strong background in business process improvement and consulting is mandatory.
A flexible hybrid working environment, and you will also be required to be onsite with our clients and join us at regular team meetings. Our work is across Melbourne, interstate and we have a growing UK and US client base.
Chance to work both autonomously and collaborate with a very dedicated team who have been working together for 10+ years.
This role requires an Australian Work Visa.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org