CRM systems are designed to help your small business solve challenges when it comes to managing your sales and marketing initiatives. In a recent survey conducted by Zoho Corp, CRM users ranked the ways in which a CRM had helped their business. 67 percent said using a CRM system helped them follow up on opportunities and leads and 56 percent said that it had helped customer relationships because all the interactions relating to a particular client were accessible in one place.
Three questions to help you determine if you’re ready for a CRM system
1. Do you feel like you’re losing sales because you’re unable to follow up on open leads and opportunities?
2. Have you established a sales process and are ready to track your sales team’s pipeline?
3. Do you want your customer interactions (emails, phone calls, appointments) accessible in one place?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions above, then a CRM system could help you.
I often get asked, ‘Is Zoho CRM just for B2B?’
It’s an easy question to answer because CRM systems should be customisable to meet the specific needs of any business. There’s not a one-size-fits-all CRM, just like there’s not a one-size-fits-all business model.
Since Zoho CRM is customisable, it can be customised for both B2B and B2C. We recommend the following tips to anyone implementing a CRM system.
Strategise and plan …
- What do you want your CRM system to do for you?
- What is your sales process, your sales milestones and the tasks required to meet them?
- What information is it important for you to capture and store?
- Are there processes in your business that are repeated regularly and can they be automated?
- How are you going to train your team to use and get the most from your CRM?
- What kind of data do you need to collect and measure?
- What other systems or software does your CRM need to integrate with?
Squirrel Business Solutions specialises in finding the right system for a business, and then getting you set up, trained and up and running as quickly and as seamlessly as possible. If you want help finding the right systems for your business, book a free consult today.